Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Survival is the first priority - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority - Page 3 I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Survival is the first priority

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:04 pm

"Let's go before the others get up. Hate to interrupt their beauty sleep cuz it looks like they really need it.."He muttered under his breath as he continued down the hall. He heard a scream.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

Claire's laugh from Leon's comment was cut off as she heard a horrid scream. "Leon, let's go!" she said, hurrying past the zombies and heading to where the scream came from, stopping at a door. She yanked it open, not thinking and running in. "Hello!?" she called out, hoping for another reply of some sort.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:13 pm

"Right!"Leon replied with a nod as he rushed toward the scream behind Claire. Upon entering the room, there was a little girl in the local school uniform. She looked around ten and had blone hair and blue eyes. A zombie was stumbling toward her. She shrieked and ran off toward what looked like a dead end. The door was that same barracaded one they had passed earlier. She crawled through a small hole and dissapeared. Leon rushed after her.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

"A little girl?" Claire gasped. "Wait!" Claire yelled as she ran off. Claire groaned and ran after her, shooting any zombie that got in her way. "We have to get to her before any of those things do! She's just a child!" Claire hollard back at Leon. Seeing the baricaded door, she ran up to it. "Damn it!" she muttered as she tried to open it.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm

Leon put a hand up. "Get back. I'm gonna break down the door."He said taking a few steps back, then rushing in and ramming through it with his shoulder. He stumbled alittle as the door broke off and looked around, spotting the girl run down toward the stairs. "There she is! Hey! Hold on!" He called to her, but the girl kept running. "Why is she running from us?"He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival is the first priority
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: