Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Hunting grounds I_vote_lcapHunting grounds I_voting_barHunting grounds I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Hunting grounds I_vote_lcapHunting grounds I_voting_barHunting grounds I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Hunting grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Nemesis walked along the zombie filled streets, slamming them ouyt of his way one by one. His targets were his only concern. He had to kill the STARS members. He headed down the narrow alleyway that led to the Raccoon Police Department. It was there that is the base for his targets. "S.T.A.R.S!"He growled. He slammed the front gate open and entered.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:27 pm

Upon hearing the all too familiar growl and heavy footsteps of Umbrellas latest breakthrough, Wesker smiles behind his pitch black sunglasses. The station is in ruins, desks and chairs are overturned, bodies of the infected and others strewn along with them. Some of them died at the hands of the zombies, but others by the hand of Wesker himself. A privilege to say the least. "It seems that my new pet wants to come and play..." He chuckles at his own cruel joke and examines the one desk that was still standing... A 'Welcome Leon' sign taped to the side, "New blood?"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Nemesis slammed through the front door and stomped through the building, hunting for any sign of his victims. The layout of the entire city was memorized. This was part of his feild training as a T-type B.O.W. To know the hunting grounds as well as his prey. To his knowledge there were five remaining STARS members. Jill Valenitine, Chris Redfeild, Barry Burton, Brad Vickers, and Albert Wesker. Wesker was a huge threat to what Umbrella stood for. Because of him, the mansion lab out in the arklay mountains was destroyed. Alot of precious data was burned along with that facility. Needless to say the researchers were upset so, inspite of the fact that Wesker was in umbrella, he too, was considered a STARS member that had to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Wesker keeps his ice cold composure once the crash of the front door to the R.P.D. is violently slammed open, the echo traveling far through the abandoned halls. In a fight he knew that the Nemesis would give him a run for his money... He is still considered a members of S.T.A.R.S. after all. If it is smart enough to kill only the S.T.A.R.S. and other zombies, why can't it turn a doorknob? Brutal beast... Wesker then proceeds to open the door into the main hall, spotting the creature as it wanders about, searching for its targets, "A magnificent beast it is... Too bad it only wants to tear me apart."
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Nemesis turned his milky white eye to look across the room as he searched. Nemesis heard a door sqeak open and turned full attention toward it. Nemesis bolted in the direction, his large muscular figure causing small quakes in the ground as he ran. He found his target. Albert Wesker."S.T.A.R.S!"He growled and began to walk now.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:55 pm

Upon hearing the growl of Nemesis, Wesker jerks his head upward slightly and peers through his sunglasses at the creature. The lighting in the room is all but shoddy so he removes the glasses to get a better view. As this fine specimen clods towards him, Wesker scans it with his reddish eyes glowing ominously and maneuvers slowly in a circle around him. His finger placed precariously on the trigger of his Magnum. He will only strike once the creature strikes, as he knows it inevitably will.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Nemesis watched Wesker. He raised his right arm as a redish tentacle squirmed out. He walked omniously toward Wesker. "S.T.A.R.S!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Wesker smirks slyly and aims the revolver at the chest of the Nemesis. If he defeats it, it will only fall and get back up again at a later hour. There is no doubt in his mind that this creation is not going to die any time soon. Chris, Brad, and Jill will not stand a chance. After circling the beast for a few seconds, he makes a decision to attack first. He knows that this will goad the Nemesis into attacking him for he is S.T.A.R.S. after all, and along with the changes made to his body by the G-Virus he is a large threat. Wesker holds his breath to steady his hand and fires two of his six shots directly at the chest.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:53 pm

As Wesker attacked, Nemesis continued to walk toward Wesker, the revolver rounds thumping into his chest, forcing him to slightly stumple back after three, yet he kept moving. He broke into a run and swung his tentacle at Wesker in an attempt to disarm him. "S.T.A.R.S!!"He growled through his large fang-like teeth. With the parasitic emplant upgrade that umbrella gave the Nemesis project, he was nearly unstoppable. Faster metabolism for even greater regenerative capabilities as well as the ability to think and take commands. He was in every way superior to all past B.O.Ws to date and most deadly.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:45 am

Wesker curses under his breath as his weapon is swiped away from him by the appendage. Unbeknown to the Nemesis that he always has one than more weapon. He unzips his cloak slightly and reaches for the MP5 that he had in a shoulder harness. After aiming down the sights for some kind of weak spot, Wesker taps the trigger for a three round burst with every squeeze while backpedaling.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:25 pm

As Nemesis turned, he realized Wesker had an alternate weapon. He moved to swipe at him but was hit before he could make an attack. All three rounds hit him directly in the back. Nemesis stumbled backward and his tentacle retracted. He fell on one knee then stood back up with a growl. "Raaaaaaa!" He jumped into the air to punch down at Wesker.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:34 pm

This attack catches him off guard and he fires directly at the Nemesis' face until the fist connects with his chest, sending him into the wall, he sunglasses breaking against the tile floor. Wesker brushes some of the debris from the wall off of his clothing and stands, his eyes glowing menacingly, "That... Was a mistake..." And like a flash, Wesker charges the Nemesis, driving his heel at the base of its neck.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Nemesis stumbled back as Wesker's leg xonnected with the base of his neck. He grips Wesker's leg with both hands with great force. His tentacles squirming from his hands to wrap around wesker then he slammed him against the ground and tossed him to the wall of the station. "S.T.A.R.S!"
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Wesker cursed as he is slammed and flung, coughing up blood from both very hard landings. If he were still human, that surely would have killed him. Once he is back on his feet, Wesker wipes the blood from his lips and spreads his feet shoulder width apart, waiting for another strike.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Nemesis growled and braced himself. He held out his large fist and darted at Wesker for a powerful punch with extreme speed in spite of his bulky size. He readied his other hand with his tentacles to strike for a counterattack just in case.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Wesker skillfully evades the first punch and dives foreword, both of his fists lashing out at the solar plexus, and the throat. These are the most tender spots for a human, but on a tyrant he is not so sure.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Nemesis turned toward Wesker as he evaded and took Wesker's attacks, causing him to stumble back. He gave a furious growl and slammed a fist toward where Wesker moved. He seemed slightly off balance but quickly regained his control.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Wesker reacts with extreme speed and slams the fist to his right with the forearm and sweep kicks the Nemesis in the backs of its legs, aiming to take it down.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Nemesis held his ground and grabbed Wesker tightly by the throats. Wesker's face inches from his as he growled. His grip tightening. "S.T.A.R.S..." He could hear a slight crackling then threw Wesker across the room as hard as he could. He started walking back to him because he knew Wesker could survive that.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Wesker cries out as he connects with the far wall. He is bleeding from cuts on his face and one hand rubs his neck. Without G he would be dead right now. Unbeknown to the Nemesis, he landed next to his magnum and he draws it secretly, reloading the six shots behinds his back. When he regains his composure, he stands shakily, his original hardened expression applied to his face, "It will take far more than that to kill me." he says coldly.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Nemesis growled and broke into a run, heading for Wesker. His fists drawn, ready to make a powerful blow to his face. His feet thumping loud against the tiled floor of the station, leaving small crevaces."Raaaa..."
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 pm

Wesker smirks and rushes at it also, sliding in between its legs and empties the chambers into its back and the back of its head, three shots to the body and three shots to the skull, aiming to finish it for the time being, "I refuse to die here and by the hands of a being much lower than my own!"
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 1:58 pm

Nemesis stopped as Wesker slid under him. He turned around to see Wesker before being shot in the chest and the head. Nemesis stumbled back and raised a hand to hold his face. He gave a deep growl and started walking toward Wesker. "S.T.A.R.S.."
After five large steps, he fell to the ground, seemingly uncnscious with a pool of purple-ish blood.
Back to top Go down
Albert Wesker

Albert Wesker

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:45 pm

As the beast falls, Wesker maintains his usual cold expression and retrieves his discarded weapons. Each one of them are to be invaluable in the roadblocks that may come, "Well then... I wish we could have had more fun, Nemesis. But like all toys, you will break eventually." He chuckles at his own simile and removes another pair of sunglasses from his cloak, placing them on his face as he whirls around to the main entrance- his work here done, "Until we meet again, you brute." He then disappears into the chaotic Raccoon City, his next stop, the Bio Laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Nemesis

Nemesis

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm

After a few moments, Nemesis regained his strength and raised to his feet to see Wesker had left. He jumped up through the roof and landed at the top of the clock tower to gain a vantage poit so he could spot him again. He readied his rocket launcher, upon spotting movement and fired in its direction. "S.T.A.R.S!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunting grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting grounds   Hunting grounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting grounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: