Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Chopper [ W.I. P ] I_vote_lcapChopper [ W.I. P ] I_voting_barChopper [ W.I. P ] I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Chopper [ W.I. P ] I_vote_lcapChopper [ W.I. P ] I_voting_barChopper [ W.I. P ] I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Chopper [ W.I. P ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chopper

Chopper [ W.I. P ] Empty
PostSubject: Chopper [ W.I. P ]   Chopper [ W.I. P ] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm

~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Chopper

Middle Name:

Last Name: Margera

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Blood Type: O

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Black

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Light Tan

Height: 5'9''

Weight: 141 lbs

Clothing: S.T.A.R.S uniform

Other:

Spoiler:

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals:

• Medical Researcher for Umbrella

• S.T.A.R.S Medic

Personality: Chopper is the quiet type, he usually keeps his thoughts well to himself but when asked his opinion is well thought out and but sometimes not the right thing to say. He would rely more on thinking out strategies then fighting their opponent with out knowing some openings they can use to strike but at some points when he gets angry he'll overreact and strike without coming to his senses. He hates to hold grudges though, if he is mad one day at a person doesn't mean he'll still be mad the next. He generally looks out for other people that seem unable to defend themselves and tries to do his best to make things better for them, making him really soft at heart for souls sometimes. His usual non-talkative attitude doesn't make him the best person to spend time with but if he has trust in someone and truly cares about them he will speak more often to them and really open up to his thoughts and tell what memories of his past disturbs him. Shigeto is a strong fighter and partner for his height, he may look like weak when seen through the eyes of an opponent but he is very athletic, and strong.

History:
Back to top Go down

Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Character Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: