Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
black as kinght - Page 2 I_vote_lcapblack as kinght - Page 2 I_voting_barblack as kinght - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
black as kinght - Page 2 I_vote_lcapblack as kinght - Page 2 I_voting_barblack as kinght - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

black as kinght

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"I see."Leon replied as he stood up and moved to the window, watching the zombies trudge around outside. "At least we're safe here. That's all that matters."He said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:45 pm

rabecca looked down with him "yes but for how long till they figure out where we are" she said checking and loading her gun again, she clipped it to her thigh and ran her fingers threw her hair looking around the room for anything she could use or take with them , but there was nothing but books and a desk in one corner "look as if this was a library or study at some stage" she said taking down a book but it crumbled into dust as she held it "Hmm not any more"
Back to top Go down
http://darkravenwoods.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 pm

"Guess not."He replied, turning his attention to a desk which had papers on bio weapons. So everything that's been going on is because of the t-virus? Thats what's been turning these people into these monsters? If that's the case...could it be airborn or do you get infected from physical contact? I know that you become one of those things if bitten...but...are there other ways to catch it?He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Rabedd loked at the papers he gazed at " just notes on some new bio weapon " sahe said handing it to him to read , it was then she saw a map of the manshion she picked it up and slipped it into her pocket for later.
Back to top Go down
http://darkravenwoods.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm

"What are we dealing with this time?"He asked, looking it over then scoffed."Figures Umbrella is up to no good. Whats the new info?"He asked then took out a radio to contact his employer."Hunnigan, Good news."
"What is it, Leon?"A woman's voice answered.
"Umbrella is behind this outbreak."
"Wasn't Umbrella disbanded because of lack of funding?"
"Guess not. What they were doing wasn't exactly legal. At least these things arent as dangerous as the ganados I encountered on salazar's island. It's just zombies here. And I met this girl from S.T.A.RS. Her name's Rebecca."
"That's great Leon, but your mission isn't completed. You have to get that sample. Once you procure it, contact me for further instructions."
Leon nodded. "Right...later hunnigan..."He muttered and put his radio away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black as kinght
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: The Arklay Mansion-
Jump to: