Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Survival is the first priority - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority - Page 2 I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Survival is the first priority

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:27 pm

A long tongue, the total loss of skin, a lot of muscle mass and lengthy claws. That was the only thing Claire noticed, besides the brain that was revealed on it's head. Her mouth hung open, her heart pounding away in her chest, ready to burst at any second. Claire went to take a step back, but the Licker had already whipped its razor sharp tongue at her, causing her to fall back and shoot randomly. She got it right in the brain, but it didn't do much. "Shoot at its head Leon!" she shouted, crawling backwards to get further away from it as it fell to the ground and crawled towards her quickly on all fours, making nasty noises as its wet muscle made contact with the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 pm

Leon backed off and was starttled as Claire fired randomly. As she told him to aim for the head he fired off a shot. At first it didn't seem to have any affect on the creature but that didn't stop Leon. He fired into the creatures's head. It was hard to hit because it kept jumping around but when it headed for Claire, Leon was resourcefull. He dove over the creature and pulled out his survival knife and carved into the brain of the monster from behind, ensuring he would hit it and not miss or accidentally hit Claire. Even if he was a good marksman, it would've still been risky the way it moves.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Claire was still sitting on the ground, a pain throbbing in her ankle, but the pain was soon ignored as fear took over. The sight of it coming closer scared her, and she held up her arm in front of her face as it opened its mouth, sending its long tongue out to pierce her face. She closed her eyes and waited, but nothing happened. Opening just her right eye, she saw Leon standing behind it, and a survival knife lodged into the swelling brain of the Licker. She looked up at Leon, still frightened. "T-thanks," she stammered, stumbling onto her feet and observing the creature. "It has no eyes... Which makes their hearing however more than compensates for the loss I guess," she said, looking up at him. "Once again, thank you Leon."
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Leon bent down and pulled out his knife, wiping the remains of the creature off on a small clothe he hed foun, then sheathed it. He held a hand out to Claire."We have to keep moving.Who knows how many more of those...things are out there."He said trying to hide his fear.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:02 pm

She nodded, taking his hand and stepping of the thing. "Right..." she muttered, fear creeping up her throat and taking control of her tone, showing how scared she was. Could the night possibly get any worse? God knows what else is out there with all if these unidentified creatures! Claire hurried along, walking past the windows when hands and arms ripped through one, but were held back by the wood. She screamed and bumped into Leon. "This is never going to end!" she complained.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:26 pm

As Leon walked he jumped back slightly as the arms broke the barracade and reached out at Leon and Claire. Leon backed against the wall but kept moving, until Claire bumped into him and screamed "This is never going to end!" Leon attempted to keep his cool and replied. "I think they got the hots for you, Claire."
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 3:51 pm

She glared at him. "Shut up!" she hissed, pushing past him and running to the nearest door. She just wanted to get out if this mess. "Hey, I wasn't the only one they were reaching for 'ya know," she teased, now cooled down and less tense now that they were away from them.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:18 pm

"Yeah, yeah."He muttered under his breath. He followed behind Claire with his shotgun ready. He knew they had to get out of this alive and to do that, it wouldn't hurt to lighten the mood with a bit of teasing. Even if it only helps relieve the stress a little.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:37 pm

With the simple teasing, she loosened up a bit, shaking it off. Inhaling, she kept her eyes on the windows, to see if any zombies would burst through or one of those fleshed creatures. "There has to be more of those things... Perhaps they are in the vents and so on, taking note of how the blood came from there..." she said, breathless. She held her gun up, and the sound of a hiss could be heard above them. "Leon, that door! Let's go there, quick!" she said, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:51 pm

"Right."Leon nodded as he rushed ahead and held the door open for the, keeping his gun ready. He heard the hissing so he kept himself on guard for anything.. Who knows what other monsters were in this nightmarish city.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:05 pm

"Hmph, flesh looking creatures, zombies... What's next? A giante mutated reptile?" Claore joked, yet still cautious about her surroundings. She held her gun up as they moved to the next room. It was clear, and it had a couple of shelves with files. She wanted to read them, but of course there would be nothing about what has happened. "It makes you wonder how this all started..." she said, worried.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

"Hmph, flesh looking creatures, zombies... What's next? A giante mutated reptile?" Claore joked. Leon smirked and glanced back at her as he walked ahead. "I wouldn't joke about that. Who knows? We might even find one."He replied, looking along the shelves. He stopped and found a file that interested him. "Claire! Look at this. It says something about that mansion incident that Marvin was talking about. It's written by someone named Jill and lists all these monsters and says they were created by umbrella."Leon explained as he read through it, then handed it to Claire.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:12 pm

Claire hurried over to Leon, skidding to a stop and looking over his arm at the files. "Jill Valentine, member of STA-wait! My brother, Chris! He worked for S.T.A.R.S! He must be at the Mansion!" Claire said, overly excited. "Once we get out of here, I know where I'm going!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:49 pm

"I'm going with you. But for now, we need to find any survivors. That's what was promised to Marvin."He replied, pocketing the file and moving on. He looked along the files on the floor, noticing small dots of crimson lining it. He heard a small shuffle in the back of the room and his curiousity made him follow. Before he could get a clear view of the area behind the file cabinets, Leon was attacked. Someone grabbed him over his shoulders and he could feel himself being forced back toward the ground. The person who attacked him was moaning but was much faster than any of the zombies before. He was snapping his teeth at Leon, trying to get a taste but Leon guarded with his shotgun under the zombie's jaw, keeping him back. "Claire!"He called, struggling to keep from being bitten. He had an idea andswiched to applying force with one of his hands to hold him back with the shotgun, which allowed the zombie to bring it's decayed teeth clother to Leon's face, just inches away. Leon could smell the stench of it's rancid breath. It would be enough to make him sick if he wasn't trying to focus on saving his life. He pulled his handgun out from it's holster using his free hand and fired a shot that landed in it's eye. A splatter could be heard which signified the shot went through it's skull. The zombie stopped struggling and fell lifelessly onto Leon's chest. Leon quickly pushed it off, making sure he wasn't bitten and with a sigh of relief he holstered his handgun and stood up. "Damn...!"He said with slight panic. His heart thumped a mile a minute. He couldn't let his guard down even for a second in this town! He couldn't afford to have any more of those close calls anymore. He had to be more carefull. "That was too close!"
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Claire was slammed into the filing shelf, files spilling out everywhere, some soaking in the blood puddle of the zombie. Claire held back a couple of screams, but she let out a quiet scream in agony, her hand clutching her side just above her hip. Blood stained her vest and shorts, she clenching her jaw tightly and removing her hand, which was now covered in blood. Four long scratches were ripped easily across her skin just above her hip, shredding the clothes around it. When she had followed Leon, the zombie had scratched her as he tried to get to Leon. "G-guess this is what happens when I am your shadow," she teased, though her voice was layered in pain. That was no ordinary zombie - it was faster and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:19 pm

"Claire!"Leon rushed over, noticing her holding her side. "Are you alright?!"He exclaimed, looking her over. "We need to take care of that wound...I'll patch it up for you."He said, using a piece of shredded cloth, wrapping it tightly around the scratch and tying it. "That should stop the bleeding until we can find some first aid. Will you be okay until then?"He asked with worry in his tone. "We both have to be careful here on out. We can't afford to have any more of those close calls if we want to get out of this alive."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Claire winced when the cloth made contact with her ripped flesh. She locked her jaw as he tied it, the pressure making it hurt a bit more. She clutched onto his shoulder to help her get up. When she stood up, she held her hand over her wound and leaned forward a bit; she couldn't help it, she had to lean forward. If she were to stand up straight it would rip the skin even more. "A-alright Leon, let's go," she choked, heading towards the door. Before she walked out, she inhaled and stood up straight, ignoring the pain and hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Leon turned a corner, holding his gun ready. He found a staircase leading up to the second floor. Bodies littered the ground. Leon's eyes darted from one to the next. Who knows if they would become more of those things or not. Leon slowly crept toward the staircase. He was almost their when they started to get up. He fired off a few shots downing four of seven.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Claire took each stair step slowly, wincing as she moved. That's when she heard Leon shoot, so she looked up to seeing him get four head shots out of the seven zombies. Not bad. Claire held up her hand gun, ready to shoot one when she saw another closer to Leon. She swung her arm towards it and shot once, his head exploding. The body slowly fell to its knees, blood leaking out of its head. "Oh gross... That was a bleeder!" she weakly teased, her voice sounding frail.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Lewon glanced up a Claire after she dispatched the zombie that could have attacked him. "Thanks. I owe you one."He said. He rushed up the stairs to join her. The stairs creeked at each step."Kinda creepy."He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:49 pm

"Don't mention it," she said over her shoulder. She held her gun with both hands, walking up the stairs sideways and being cautious. The wooden steps creeked with each step they took. "It's very quiet..." she breathed, looking up, then back down. When they reached the top, she took a sharp turn and aimed her gun, but nothing was there. "It's clear..."
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Leon followed her up. "I don't like this one bit...it's too quiet."He muttered, walking ahead, down a narrowed hall. There was a baracaded door to the left. Leon continued ahead to a small opening. Statues lined the walls and something that caught Leon's eye. They were here too. No doubt pretending to be dead bodies, the zombies lined the floor. Leon readied his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 pm

"Y-yeah," she panted, "Too quiet..." Leon started to walk ahead down a narrowed hallway, Claire following right behind him, ready to use her gun at any moment. There was a barricaded door to the left, and Leon continued ahead to a small opening. Statues lined the walls, and Claire made a disgusted face as she saw zombies laying on the floor. "Don't be fooled... I've already had experience with this...," she breathed quietly. Raising her gun, she began to proceed through the room, her gun on the zombies, her eyes very focused.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Leon nodded. "I know. I was with you when it happened remember?"He replied, keeping his weapon ready. He reached ahead and pushed the door ahead open and held it open for claire as he aimed back toward the bodies. The door led to another hall. Halfway down on the left side was the STARS office. Then a little farther was another door.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:17 pm

"... Right, I guess I was so scared out of my wits that I forgot your presence," she teased, walking slowly past the zombies. That's when one tried to, his head snapping up. His creamy milk eyes shot towards her, his grotty teeth yellow and dabbed with blood, the blood pouring down his chin. He reached his hand out towards her, but she pulled the trigger, sending a bullet right between his eyebrows, smirking. His head slammed into the tile with a cracking noise, a small pool of blood starting to forum beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival is the first priority
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: