Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Survival is the first priority I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Survival is the first priority I_vote_lcapSurvival is the first priority I_voting_barSurvival is the first priority I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Survival is the first priority

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

Survival is the first priority Empty
PostSubject: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Leon overslept on his would be first day as a police officer in the Raccoon Police Department. He arrived in Raccoon city after sunset in his RPD squad car, only to find it to be seemingly in ruins. Man, It's quiet...He thought. Then out of nowhere a woman ran in front of his car. It was too quick for him to break, resulting in her getting hit. Leon slammed the break and threw open the door. He rushed out to check if she was okay, only to find her dead. She looked to be dead for awhile and with all that blood...there's no way she could've been walking around like that...another strange thing he noticed was that her skin. It seemed to be decayed beyond the possibility of him seeing her walking around."What the hell's going on here..?"He asked himself. Just then, he heard a moaning sound that pierced the quiet night air. He stood up and looked around for it's source. Then he saw them...a croud of rotted, bloodsoaked people, moaning and shuffling toward him. Their milky white eyes directly on him. They seemed like animals. Leon pulled his gun. "Just stay back! Don't come any closer!" He fired two shots. One into a male's leg, the other into his chest, but to Leon's surprise, the man got back up without a flinch."What's up with that guy? That was a clean shot."He muttered to himself, firing a few more shots as he backed away, then the woman who was declared dead started moaning and grabbed on his leg. "No!"He backed off and fired a shot into her back. She fell to the ground, twitching and Leon rushed into an ally way to look for cover. He slammed open a door that led to a restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Lowering her breathing rate, her chest rose and fell quickly, her heart hammering beneath her hollow chest. The hand gun in her hands shook as the fear within her waved through her body, her blood simmering within her veins and being pumped very quickly. 

Closing her eyes shut tightly, she inhaled. "Chris would have taken this situation at a calm level. I won't be able to find him if I let fear overrun me," Claire Redfield whispered to herself, gripping the gun with confidence. She exhaled heavily, and her eyes flew open as she heard a low moan come from behind the wall she was taking cover by, followed after a few shufling noise. Claire rose and sharply turned the corner, closing holding her gup up and holding it firmly with both hands. Holding diwn the trigger, a gun shot was heard, the sound of wet blood splattering on the floor. A single bullet fell to the ground, making small clinking noises as it bounced. The zombie fell to its knees, a hole right in between its vague white eyes. 

There was no time to beam at the shot; she had to keep going. Her black boots made clacking noises as she ran for safety, dodging zombies and taking a right. Finding a door, she swung it open and locked it behind her, panting quickly. A thin sheet of sweat beaded her forehead, and she wiped it with the back of her hand, soon wiping that against het hand that she wore. As she turned around, she caught her breath. It was dark and very silent, and for some reason, freezing too. "Ugh, what is that smell!" Claire complained, disgusting and cuffing a hand around her mouth and nose. She switched on the light, abd slowly one by one did they come on. Revealing that she was in the freezer of a butcher shop. Gruesome, cut up chunks of pigs and cows hung by large bloody hooks, Claire gasping in disgust. 

She made her way around them and reached for the other door, going through it and making her run for it down the small hallway. She then started to take cautious and quieter steps as she reached the front of the restaurant. Her eyes locked on the door knob that began to turn, so she crept up to it. That's when someone submerged into the restaurant, she quickly putting the barrel of her gun to the back his head. "Don't move!" she said, panting.         
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:30 pm

When Leon opened the door he saw a young woman who was named Claire. He felt a thickness in the air that told him it wasn't safe here. He could see in the girl's eyes the fear of facing one of those creatures and she might have thought he was one of them. Come on this is no time for fighting. We need to get out of this town alive!He thought. Then he saw it. Another putrified milky eyed zombie creeping up behind the girl. "Get down!"He exclaimed and fired off a shot that connected in between the zombie's eyes. It fell to the hard wooden floor with a thump. Leon looked around for more but found the area to be secure for now. "It isn't safe here. We have to keep moving."He said keeping his guard up.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Claire's eyes widened, and in slow motion she saw the man move his gun upward towards her. Her heart beated superbly quick, drowning out the noise all around her, though she read his lips and ducked, placing her hands on top of her head and kneeling down in a crouching position. Looking iver her shoulder and at the corner of her eye she saw the bullet lodge into the zombie's head. She gasped, looking up and standing up as well. "What is going on here?!" she asked, her voice rising a few octaves. She turned around the second she heard the slow shuffle of feet, pulling the trigger and sending a bullet into one of the zombies eyes, the zombie falling backwards with a moan. "Quick, before they get up!" she urged, looking around for somewhere to go.        
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:07 pm

"Come on!" He exclaimed as he heard the creatures that were hunting them down drew near. He grabbed her hand.He said pointing out to his car. "There!" We can use my car to get out of here." He said throwing a door open and stepping in the driver's side..
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Claire was yanked and pulled along towards a car, trying to keep up with him tge best she could. As the got to the car, the man ran to the driver's side and opened it. As he did so a zombie reached out for him, so she quickly took out her knife - a knife that was given to her from Chris - and threw it, the knife digging right into his forehead. She'd have to leave the precious gift behind... She sunk into the passengers seat and slammed her door shut, locking it. "W-where are we going?" she cried, looking up to see a hord of zombies ahead and behind them.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Leon watched the knife as it past and nailed the zombie in the head. He noticed the emblem of S.T.A.R.S on the side and moved to pick it back up off the zombie and sat, closing the door."The police station...it should be safe there..."He said as he started the engine. "He handed the knife back to Claire."S.T.A.R.S....special forces?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 pm

She put the knife away and thanked him, sitting back in her seat and staring straight ahead. "My brother, Chris Redfield is in it... Though he's gone missing... That's why I'm here - to find him," she said, her voice plain and bleak. "He gave me that knife before he left. It's all I have left of Chris until I find him-" she then jumped and screamed when zombies began to hit the car from behind, one actually managing to smash his arm through the back window. "Let's go!" she shouted, turning around and shooting the zombie's arm.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 am

Leon looked back as zombies attacked the car. "Buckle up."He said before starting the engine and floored the gas petal, running them down, then moving forward toward their destination. "Name's Leon. Leon Kennedy. First day on the job. Great, huh?" He said in sarcasm. The only light in the town came only from the ghostly glow of the full moon or the burning fires raging in the city.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:20 pm

Her hands shook as she quickly buckled up. She looked up to see one zombie after another be plowed with the car and then sucked into the roaring of the engine. "Claire Redfield. It's a pleasure to meet you at a time like this," she said, trying to sound positive yet it came out sarcastic. "What a lively day to start!" she teased breathlessly, her fingers digging into the arm rests as they went at top speed. "You're going over the speed limit, Officer Kennedy," she added, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Leon glanced over to Claire. "Yeah, well, given the circumstances, it's okay. Unless you'd rather be eaten."He replied. He looked up in his mirror and saw a zombie lunge at him from the back seat and grabbed him. "No!" His hands on the streaing wheel, causing it to swerve terribly in circles. Leon floored the gas petal harder trying to get out of the monster's grasp and in the struggle the car crashed in a street sign. The zombie flew through the windsheild and with a crunch. The sound of his skull cracking in the impact. Leon gave a sigh of relief and turned to Claire. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Claire was leaning forward, her hand cupping her forehead. When she sat up, it was visible to all; a large gash was torn at the edge of her eyebrow, blood trickling downthe right side of her face. A few cuts here and there on her arms as she held them up for protection when they crossed. "Y-yeah. Are you okay?" she ground, wiping the blood on her blue jean shorts and black spandex. Her mocha brown cowgirl boots had a couple of dots of crimson from blood, but she didn't care. She looked over to see the zombie lying there motionless, a trail of splattered blood sprayed ahead of it from when its skull made contact with the concrete sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 pm

"Still in one piece..."He muttered with a sigh, thinking on the situation. "Great..now what?"He said in sarcasm. He glanced back up to what was left of his mirror leaning back in his chair. He bolted forward at what he saw. A large semi truck crashing through the scattered cars and heading straight for them with no sign of slowing. He was terrified. "That maniac's gonna ram us! Run!"He struggled with his seatbelt in panic then finally pulled it off and helped Claire out. He dove out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Claire's eyes widened, and she quickly unbuckled her seat belt. She barely made it out of the way - right as she jumped out the truck smacked into the police car, pushing it forward. Sparks simmered from beneath the truck, and all of a sudden it combusted into flames, a large boom echoing through out the area. Some zombies that were in the area got caught on fire, now walking and burning away rotten flesh. Claire rolled along the street, covering het face with her hands. Her hearing was all messed up from being so close, and when she opened her eyes she couldn't see Leon. The crash had happened right inbetween them. She stumbled into her feet, holding het hands up to get mouth. "Le-" she was cut off when she was grabbed from behind. Terrified, she struggled and dropped to the ground so she could be let go. Firing, she didn't look. A groan could be heard with the sound of the gun being shot, soon followed after a thump. Claire crawled away from the zombie as it started to stand back up, she scrambling onto her feet and running up to the burning cars. "Leon!" she yelled, waiting for a response while shooting a couple of zombies. They were coming out everywhere! Dropping from apartment windows and crawling out of the shattered windows of nearby by broken down cars.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:29 pm

Leon was dazed slightly from the explosion. He stood up, hearing a familiar voice calling out to him. He looked around and all he saw were flames and the walking dead. He called out in reply. "Claire! Are you alright? Head to the station! I'll meet you there!"He called to her and turned to dispatch a few zombies that crept up behind him. He waited to hear word from Claire over the load moans of the burning zombies.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:06 pm

Claire paused, hearing a slight muffled noise. Was it Leon? Dammit, the explosion had gotten to her hearing pretty good. Right now was not the time to wait though. All she could do was hope he was okay; she'd have to go to the station alone. 

Running past some zombies, she headed west, thinking on the quickest way to get there. She'd have to go north and past the RC library. As she ran, she shot at a couple of zombies that were very close, but ran and dodge the others to save ammunition. Who knows, there could be even more horrid creatures. Psh, yeah right. Claire jumped over a line of bushes and took a turn onto 4th street, seeing the library not too far from where she was. She slowed down, placing her hands on her knees and panting; trying to regain her breath. She had to do it quick though, because there were hords of zombies everywhere. Their low unrythmatic moans drowned out the licks of the fire, and the sounds of car alarms were very faint. 

That's when she heard it. Oh how strong it sounded as it was being built up within the rag and soggy throat. A loud snarl ripped through Claire's ears, she fear-strikenly looking over her shoulder. Her heart stopped; there's no possible way she could out run it. She was already tired enough. Why this?! It's narrow head was down low, flesh torn off of its left cheek, revealing the wet and bloody tissue beneath. Chunks of muscle were completely gone, like it had been attacked. With one crystal clear white it, it stared her down as she looked at it. Claire was frozen in place, just like a prey frozen in its prefitor's sick and notorious gaze. Its shoulder blades stuck up as it had its arms positioned forward. The body thin yet built reaked with a dead smell, its bloody rib cage clearly visible as the skin peeled off. The Doberman stared at her with blood lust, famished to tame its hunger. 

Claire slowly stood up, afraid to even move. But it wasn't smart. A growl ripped off of its black lips and sprang into the air towards her, Claire's eyes widening. Swinging her gun to the front and holding it with both hands, she held down the trigger. Its mouth clamped down in the metal barrel as she shot, sending bullets right through its throat. As it slammed into the ground it whimpered and twitched, a pool of blood slowly forming beneath it.

Claire turned on her heel and began to ran again, her hair in the pony tail motioning side to side as she ran. She pivoted out of the way of a zombie, making a run for it towards the library. She hopped over the gate and ran towards the back, slowling down when she noticed it was locked. Annoyed, she backed up and shot at the lock, breaking it and kicking the door open, running to get saving point: The Police Station.

Finally reaching there, she was running up the staires when she looked up and saw a swarm of black crows swoop below, catching her breath and looking back down. Claire got to the door and slammed it shut, turning around. Was he here? "Leon!" she yelled, walking forward cautiously. Her heels clacked on the white, polished flooring beneath her. Blood trails led to the same door; looking as if something dragged the bodies...           
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Leon called out to her again."Claire!"Then he heard gun fire and the clicking of her boots on the pavement. It sounded as though she was okay and Leon nodded in relieve, rushing off. It was dark, as if a shroud was placed over the city. All that could be heard were distant moans of the walking dead. Leon fired off a few shots to take out a small group of zombies that blocked his way. He ran pasted the rest, until he found himself at a dead end. The road was blocked off by a large truck but next to it was the entrance of a gunshop. Kendo's guns and accessories. Leon hesitantly opened the door, on guard in case any of those things were inside. He closed the door behind him, only to find a shotgun pointed in his face by a man named Robert. "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Robert asked.
Leon held his hands up. "Don't fire, I'm a human!"
Robert, the japanese-american gunshop owner was hesitant at first, then lowered his weapon and walked over. "Sorry about that. I thought you were one of them."
"What's going on in this town?" Leon asked, showing slight fear.
"Hold on."Robert replied as he locked the door that Leon had entered."I haven't got a clue...when i woke up the whole city was infested with zombies...but you should be safe in here. I'm keeping a close eye on things."He explained. Leon gave an exasperated sigh and made his way to the counter where there was a chair he could sit in. Just as Leon made his way to the counter, zombies started bashing at the large display window and broke inside. One grabbed onto Robert and started tearing at his throat. The others followed and feasted on Robert who gave a loud cry for help before Leon could do anything. It was almost instantaneous. Leon pulled his gun and fired, killing the zombies and approached to check on Robert, who he found to be dead. "Shit! He's dead."Leon looked around and took as much ammunition as he could, including Robert's customized shotgun. He looked around the room for a way out. It was probably too dangerous to take the way he came, besides the street was blocked off by that truck. He found a back door and escaped. Just as he closed the door, the overwhelming stench of rotted flesh engolfed him. He couldn't help but cough. He continued on the dark passage way until he found some stairs. He made his way up along the walkway where a murder of crows swarmed the sky. Leon kept himself low and made his way to the other end but thats where they charged at him, causing him to fall down the stairs. ?He rolled back to his feet and rubbed his head. He felt a little damp spot and when he looked at his hand, it had spots of crimson on it. He shook it off and looked around him. There was a pathway where zombies were dotted blocked by a dumpster. There was no way he was going back up. "Well, worth a shot..."He muttered, climbing over the dumpster and dropping down on the pathway. At the end, he saw a gate. He made a run for it, dodging any zombies in his way and slammed the gate behind him. There he found himself at a street. Zombies flooding it. He made another run for it until he found a bus blocking the way. He entered through its back door and heard shuffles and moans. He looked ahead and saw a zombie walking toward him. It was too narrow to run by, so Leon fired and dispatched it. He noticed another zombie crawling toward him but he ran past it and escaped through the front door that led to the other side of the street. He then, entered a gate that led to the police department. He looked to his left and saw the courtyard filled with zombies so he was down the stairs and crossed below it. A zombie crawled out the vents in an attempt to grab him, but he ran past to the other stairs and walked around to the building's entrance. He pulled open the large double doors. He made it to the police station in one piece.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Claire turned around quickly, holding her gun up at the sound of the doors opening. When her blue eyes saw Leon she smiled, a wave of relief swimming throughout her. She hung her head and held her hands down, lowering the gun. "Leon! You're in one piece!" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:20 pm

As he opened the two double doors, he saw Claire and gave a sigh of relief. "Claire!" He said, walking up to her. He smiled after finding her okay."Glad to see you're still amoung the living."He said.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Claire rolled her eyes and turned sideways, walking around. "I'd like to say the same about you, Leon," she said teasingly, kneeling down in front of the blood trail. "It's fresh..." she said in a disgusted voice. "Not as safe as we thought..." she muttered slowly, standing up straight and her eyes gradually following the trail to the door.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:10 pm

"Yeah. Guess not."He muttered, following the trail of blood to a door. He jiggled the handle and it creaked open. Leon readied his shotgun and walked in, keeping his guard up. He heard a groan and thought it to be yet another zombie but it turned out to be an injured man wearing a police uniform. Noticing his woulds, Leon approached and bent down. "Claire. Someone's here."He called back to her. Then focused his attention on the injured man.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Claire flinched back, surprised there was another who managed to be alive. She ran to the door and walked in, spotting Leon kneeling down in front of a man. He was injured badly. Claire kneeled down beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder, looking at the wounds. "He was attacked by on of them..." she muttered, horrified by the gruesome injuries. She looked over at him, seeing a thin sheet of sweat beading on his forehead, dark circles bagging under his bloodshot eyes. "Leon..." she mumbled. Could he become one of those things out there? Was it infectious?
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Leon glanced back to Claire, his eyes showing slight fear. He then focused on the man.
"You must be Leon....so much for the surprise party, huh?"He said.
"What happened here...?" Leon asked and the man gave a slight cry of agony.
"There was this incident...involving zombies in a mansion owned by umbrella...The STARS were sent in to investigate....they risked their lives to reveal the truth....but no one believed them....not long after that, all this...started to happen..."The man explained with groaned of pain. "Hang in there..."Leon replied. The man said, "Don't worry about me...just rescue the survivors in the other rooms..."He explained.
"But..."Leon interrupted.
"Just go!"He groaned, bringing his gun up.
Leon stood up and gave a nod."Fine but we're comming back for you."
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:06 pm

Claire nodded after Leon spoke. "And that's a promise, Marvin," she said confidently, reading his badge. She glanced up at the door, hesitating. Marvin had a gun with him, so he should be able to somewhat fend off anything that came to harm him. She looked at Leon. "Well. Let's go..." she mumbled, walking past him and towards that door that had the blood trail under it. She placed her hand on the knob and slowly turned it, quickly slamming the door open with her foot towards the bottom and swinging her arm in, aiming straight ahead into the dim hallway. Nothing was there, but the sight was just gory. Blood was everywhere. Among the walls, the ceiling, dripping from the opened vent... Planks of wood blocked off the windows, some broken, and some on the verge of breaking. "W-what happened here?!" she gasped, lowering her gun in fear.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Leon followed Claire inside and brought a hand to his mouth. "What could have done this?"He asked, looking over the bloody scene. He tightened his grin on his gun as he moved to a large pool of blood in the middle of the hall. He noticed something was dripping from the roof and slowly looked up. Then he saw it. It gave a hissing moan as its long, tentacle-like tongue squirmed slightly, showing its hunger as drool dripped off of it. Leon took a few steps back."Oh man..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survival is the first priority   Survival is the first priority Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survival is the first priority
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: