Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
black as kinght Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
black as kinght Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
black as kinght I_vote_lcapblack as kinght I_voting_barblack as kinght I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
black as kinght I_vote_lcapblack as kinght I_voting_barblack as kinght I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

black as kinght

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Rebecca moved silantly threw the undergrowth finally sitting on a rock to rest she hated this kind of thing night missions were not her thing. But she had a feeling she would find out all to soon about this one.

She sat her back against the rock as she waited she could fee the cool air making her arms cold and sending goose bumps along it. She was alone and she knew it was not a good position to be in paticulerly a woman alone anything could happen from rape to death but she was small nd so would not be bothered with so she hoped. Taking out her rashions she sat and ate but feeling sleepy she held her gun tight, hoping a freindly would cross her path.
Back to top Go down
http://darkravenwoods.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Leon decided to investigate the arklay area from past reports he heard on the strange creatures being spotted. That and more and more disappearances. He headed there keeping his guard up and to him from what he'd been through so far this would be a picknic in the park. Or so he thought. He opened his car door and stood up in the dark street on top of the mountain overlooking the mansion. "Nice view...guess I'll have to make it on foot from here on."He muttered to himself as he pulled out his gun and walked down the path keeping his guard up. He heard a strange growling sound and looked around pointing his handgun. Then out of nowhere three dogs jumped out from the underbrush and looked like their skin was falling off and a blood thirsty look in their eyes. Leon fired off three shots and killed one but the second one charged toward him. The third one followed behind. Their demonic barking filled the still heavy air. Leon turned and fired off a few more shots making his way toward the mansion. He managed to finish off one of the two dogs then turned and made a run for it. He pulled open the large wooden double doors and slammed them shut. He held the door shut and leaned against it and slid down it so he can sit and rest. "So much for the warm welcome.."He muttered to himself with a sigh. He decided to sit and rest for a bit but kept his guard up. He held his gun tightly in his hand ready to dispose of any other creatures that may pose a threat.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:34 pm

Rabecca sat bolt upright hearing the sound of a door bang shut . With her gun out she stood up and moved slowly toward the direction she had heard the sound come from falling over the body of dead dogs. Quickly she backed away till she could stand and moved away around te biulding till she found another door open dn pushed it. Breathing hard she moved inside her gun still drawn and cocked ready to fire at anything that came her way. As her eyes became acustomed to the dim light she moved inside her tired ness getting to her and she rubbed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Leon looked up as a young girl moved into the room with her gun dawn. He tightened his grip on his gun and stood up. "Hey. Looks like I'm not the only survivor in this madhouse."Leon called to her. He looked around the area to make certain it was secure.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:52 pm

Rabecca turned suddenly as she heard a voice glancing down she saw a man sat on the floor his gun drawn also "nope " she said and moved around him to sit not far away her eyes not moving from him her gun held in her hand but she could not stifle the yawn she gave as she sat. "my names Rebecca Chambers " she said softly to him hoping to find he was like her rather than something she didn't want to be near.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:42 am

Leon nodded in greeting as the girl named Rebecca introduced herself. "Name's Leon Kennedy. Nice to meet you."He replied, glancing around the dark corners of the room to make certain nothing was in the area. He turned to Rebecca to speak again once he noticed nothing was comming after them."So, Rebecca....Know anything that can tell me what's going on here? The whole city is in ruins."
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:32 pm

she looked at him and sighed "your guess is as good as mine , Leon " she said holstering her gun for now she turned around as she loked at teh mansihin walls "would have been a nice place at one time" she said running her hands over the wallpaper that was left feeling how it was rouff against ehr skin he tuned to face hijm " so how long you been waiting here?" she asked .
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:36 pm

"Just got here. Though can't say that I enjoyed the welcome party."He replied in sarcasm. "I came here to investigate the strange disappearances and turns out this place is a nightmare."He said with a sigh, holstering his gun.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 am

he moved to stand in front of him "yeah not good , those things were gross " she said and looked at himas he said he was investigating the strange diasperances "I hear about that , im just here becasue i was lost" she said knowing it would hopfully apease his curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

"I see...So, you're in STARS?"He asked her, standing up and looking across the room again. "Looks like we're co-workers then...I'm with the R.P.D myself. Not that there's anyone left alive there."He explained holding his hand out in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:26 pm

she reatched out and took his hand shaking it " I know what thats like not many of ts S.T.A.R.S left I think im only one of four" she said softly looking down at his hand as she shook it "this is only a sugestion but may be we should team up for a while?" she asked her hand loking small in his as she still held it for amoment longer.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 pm

"Yeah."He nodded."That would probably be a good idea. Afterall, you're the only other human I've met, besides a woman named Claire."He said, taking back his hand a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm

she sighed and moved to sit down "as are you for me" she said and lay against the all sleep threatening to take her over again . She knew if she didn't sleep she would get no where and she would most likely be killed. But now with him around she felt she could sleep and be safe "I am tired , mid if you keep watch while I sleep for a bit , next time i will watch for you" she said laying down nd closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:32 pm

Leon nodded. "Yeah. Probably a good idea."He muttered to her and drew his gun again, keeping watch. In truth, he had no idea how someone could sleep at a time like this. It was like living in a horror movie. But, if she wanted to sleep it was ok to him. He couldn't sleep even if he wanted to. The moans of the walking dead were all that could be heard far off in the distance and that was enough to keep Leon awake in spite of the fact that his eyes burned from tiredness. But he just knew that if he made it out of this town alive, he'd have all the sleep he could need. His attention focused on the sleeping girl, up until he heard a slight scratchng in the next room over. About a three hours after Rebbeca fell asleep. He stood up and moved over t the door that led to the dinning hall and silently creaked the door open, entering. A few zombies managed to break through a window and turned their focus on Leon, who dispatched them one after another. He then rushed back out of the dinning hall and moved to the main hall where Rebecca was sleeping and shook her awake. More zombies were flooding in to the main hall as he heard the sound of glass breaking accompanied by thumps and shuffles. The door flew open and they were slowly creeping toward them. Leon attempted to shake Rebecca awake harder now. "C'mon. Wake up! It's not safe here anymore! We gotta move!"He exclaimed, firing back toward the zombies. As soon as he dispatched one, another took it's place.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:38 pm

Rabecca woke drawing her gun at the same time poiting it at him then the zombies that flooeded the room she shot three and moved beside him as she rubbed her eyes clear of sleep moving quickly into teh next room one rething out to grab hod of her but she hit it and hit pulled back she fired her gun blowing his head clean off adn it fell unmoving to the ground below the window , but it was replaced by yet another and she sighed as she fired over and over till they stopped gently she held Leons coat and staid close to him for now.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 pm

"We gotta get out of here...but we cant use the front door...those dog monsters are out there." He said firing back at the zombies but moving up to the second floor. He pushed open a door and peaked in with his gun ready, letting Rebecca enter as he guarded the rear.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 pm

he pushed into teh room nd waited her gun at th ready "its clear" she said picking up a chair ready to jam the handel with so nothing could get in and disterb them or kill them ether. she waited for him to slip inside then jambed it under the hdel.

moving to the window he looked out and sighed " there gone for now." she said and checked her gun as she turnd to face him "that was a close shave" she said
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Leon entered the room and helped Rebecca blockade it. He moved to the far end to look out the window alongside here. He reloaded his gun. "Yeah, no kidding. What's next?"He replied with a slight sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 pm

she could not help but smile as his sacrasum "hey now my fault they're here and so are we" she said sitting down on a cot that sat in a corner . She reloaded her gun, and checked the site making sure it had not been knocked as she had been running then she lay down listening to all around her she could hear dsant graons of zombies but non came there way, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Leon sat in a corner. He looked up at her watched her. It was nice to have company in situations like these. "So, Rebecca. What's your story? How'd you get involved?"He asked showing his curiousity. She seemed a bit young to be dealing with this mess.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:10 pm

rabecca looked at him "ow I as helping a freind "she paused and smiled at the memory" and needed some where to sleep for a while "she said looking uip at his face glad to have some one again to talk to. She moved to look out teh window and sighed "he left to go it alone" she said looking back at the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:19 pm

"What was his name?" He asked, leaning back with his arms folded behind his head. Why would he run off alone at a time like this? I wonder if he's alright.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

rabecca sighed listening to him "his name was billy"she said and turned to look out the window of the manshion her thoughts drifting back to that moment on the hill when he left her after all they had been threw and nearly.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Leon looked back up to her. "So what happened? Any idea why he'd run off like that?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca Chambers

Rebecca Chambers

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:19 pm

she sat and shook his head "nope just up and left "she said softly as she felt his dogtags around her neck resting over her heart "guess he just couldn' take it" she said knowing it was not the case he had left for her protection and so that they one day might meet back up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

black as kinght Empty
PostSubject: Re: black as kinght   black as kinght Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

black as kinght
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: The Arklay Mansion-
Jump to: