Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_vote_lcapMicheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_voting_barMicheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_vote_lcapMicheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_voting_barMicheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Micheal

Micheal

Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Empty
PostSubject: Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist )   Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:44 pm

[img][/img]
~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Micheal

Middle Name: None

Last Name: Westen

Race/Ethnicity: White

Blood Type: A+

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Short cut

Eyes: brown

Skin: Tan

Height: 6.1

Weight: 166

Clothing: Suits

Other: Sunglasses , SIG Sauer P228

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: Survive

Personality: Micheal is a good guy. He has a set of ideals and will help people no matter how little money he recives. He is patient and smart. He does though have a problem of under estimating some times.

History:
Michael had an abusive childhood. His father beat him as an obedience measure, and his mother, Madeline Westen, did nothing to prevent it. His father also took advantage of him, for example, having Michael fake a seizure inside a Mr. Goodwrench store so Michael's father could steal some spark plugs. The last thing Michael's father said to him was, "I'll see you in Hell, boy." Eight years ago, Michael's father died, and only recently did Michael visit his grave, after persistent persuasion from his mother. Michael's younger brother, Nate, is a compulsive gambler who has a history of stealing from Michael to fund his addiction. However, after helping Michael out and almost dying, he has turned his life around, which Michael seems to have difficulty believing.

Michael left home after graduating high school and joined the U.S. Army at the age of 17 when his mother forged his father's signature. In the Army, Michael went on to join the Special Forces. He then served his country for 15 years working in Europe and the OPEC countries as a covert operative who freelanced for the CIA. While in the middle of a mission in Nigeria, he received a burn notice from his superiors. After shooting and stealing his way to an airport, Michael is dumped in Miami, with Fiona Glenanne, his ex-girlfriend.

Per the conditions of his burn notice, Michael's assets are frozen, his line of credit is destroyed, and he has no job history with which to seek employment. He is free to move about in and around Miami, but any attempts to relocate outside of the city will result in his immediate arrest. Now Michael has to try to find work that suits his unusual skillset and knowledge. He counts on old friends like Sam Axe and Fiona to do such odd jobs, while fighting with his mother Madeleine Westen and trying to find out who burned him and why.

Michael was burned in order for him to be recruited by Carla's mysterious organization. After Fiona assassinated Carla, he was offered her position by a man referred to as the organization's "management." Westen refused the offer while in a helicopter over the ocean, when it is revealed that the security detail and personal restrictions he has been under were to protect him from the countless enemies he made as a CIA operative. He declined once more, and upon being offered "the door" by management, he promptly jumped out of the helicopter, free from the organization's hold.

The organization was also protecting him from the rest of the world who were hunting the name Michael Westen; in order to stop them Michael approaches an active agent, Diego Garza, to become his point of contact. Working with Strickler, an "agent to the spies", he slowly works towards dislodging his burn notice, until a job has Strickler attempt to remove Fiona from Michael's life, something he wouldn't accept as a cost, and kills Strickler. This sets off a chain of events that kills Diego and introduces Gilroy.

The method by which he was burned was that his profile was switched with that of Simon, a homicidal serial arsonist that used to work for Management.
when Micheal was on the verge of getting his job back the virus hit. He left Miami due to the water being probally contaminated. He ended up in none other than racoon city. Just his luck first angry spys now Zombies.

Last edited by Micheal on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist )   Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist ) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 pm

~APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com

Micheal Westen ( for those that know that name srry couldnt resist )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Character Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: