Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
another human? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
another human? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
another human? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
another human? I_vote_lcapanother human? I_voting_baranother human? I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

another human?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 am

labelisa sighed as she hid behind a dumster. she hed her gun held close to her as she peeked her out. she was looking to see if the cost was clear
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 pm

Leon rushed through the steets. Hard to believe this keeps happening to him but, now it was his job to rid the world of the virus so people can live normally. He backed into an alleyway where a swarm of zombies hunted him down to. He drew his Samuraiedge handgun and fired it off, each shot landing in the head of a zombie. When the last headless zombie thumped to the ground, Leon reloaded and gave a sigh of sarcasm. "Over already...? And here i thought the fun was just beggining.."He muttered to himself then leant against a baracaded door, sitting down to rest.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:15 pm

labelisa eyes widened as she saw someone being chazed by zombies. she watched amazed as he took them all down, and them a sacastic remark. "another human? can it be? its been so long sence ive seen one" she said under her breath, and watched him. thinking on weather to come out or stay hidden.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Leon's eyes darted around the area keeping his guard in case any more zombies had found him. Their horrific moans filled the air as if a demonic chorus in the night. Leon's eyes stopped and noticed a girl peaking out at im but he pretended he hadn't noticed her. "Nice night for a stroll."He said with sarcasm, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:35 pm

labelisa blinked and crawled out from behind the dumpster "hi" she said quietly and shyly, she put her gun her messanger bag and sat up on her knees looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Leon glanced over to the girl. He nodded in greeting. "Hey. Name's Leon. What's your's?"He asked, though it didn't really matter to him. He was on a mission that need to be completed.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:46 pm

labelisa smiled softly and bowed "l-labelisa, im so happy to see another human, i was starting to think i was the last one" she smiled, she could jump around happily, if it wasnt for the fact the the zombie might here her and come running
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:51 pm

"Nice to meet you, Labelisa. So, how did you get mixed up in this mess?"He asked, holding his gun ready.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:09 pm

labelisa let out a soft sigh "i hardly remeber, i just know i was a librarian that was stuck in an attick when it was happening"
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:14 pm

"I see. Seems nowhere's safe in this town."He replied, looking up at the sloudy grey sky and noticing the full yellow moon, gleaming over head.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 pm

labelisa let out a sigh as she sat up agenst the dumster "i just hope i can live to see the day when i can go outside with out a gun in hand"
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:43 pm

"Yeah. Same here."He replied. "I'm guessing you dont have any information reguarding how this whole mess started huh?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:46 pm

labelisa shook her head "nope sorry" she said. she leaned agenst the dumster, but heard something move, she jumped away from it and pulled out her gun as a zombie hoe bow sprang out at her, she shot is and the head with out blinking
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Leon stood up and readied his gun in one swift moment as a decayed zombie attacked Labelisa. He was about to fire but she had already taken it out. "Nice shot."He complimented.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:10 pm

labelisa let out a sigh and nodded "thanks, but the other proply heard that" she said grunting, "i wish i could find a silencer for this thing"
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:28 pm

"Silencer huh?"Leon replied in thought. "I doubt those zombies are smart enough to follow sound."He said, leaning against the door.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:52 am

labelisa shruged and walked over to come stacked cup refrigorator boxes and pushed them aside reviling a fire escape latter leading to the roof of a building
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:26 pm

Leon watched as she revealed the fire escape. "How long have you been hiding this?"He asked, tilting his head to one side.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm

luna tilted her head "not long, a few days why?" she asked, she had been hiding in a few apparments and gathering pill, bangades, anything that looked usful if she was hurt
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:20 pm

"Why haven't you been up there? It's toodangerous to be wondering around down here like this. What if one of them got you?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:00 am

labelisa put her hand on her hips "did you not just see me blow this zombie's face off? i can handle it, besides i was down here trying to find some food, a Twinkie sounds so good right now"

((xDD i love zombie land))
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

Leon crossed his arms and looked away as he scoffed. "If you say so...anyway, food sounds pretty good right about now."He replied with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Micheal

Micheal

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 pm

OOC : Mind if I join???
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:26 pm

(i dont mind.)
Back to top Go down
Micheal

Micheal

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Micheal wondering if the same thing that happened in Miami happened here is walking through the streets. He happenes to be wandering in there direction , pistol in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

another human? Empty
PostSubject: Re: another human?   another human? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another human?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: