Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_voting_bar~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_vote_lcap~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_voting_bar~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

~Forgotten Holiday~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:53 pm

Leon jumped back. "What the hell is that thing?" His grip tightened on the pole he had as he looked back to Claire. "Does this look like a gun to you?"He replied but stepped in front of the girls. "run! I'll take care of this."
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:57 pm

She glanced over at him. "Oh, right. Well, I wish you had a gun!" she shouted as she turned around and ran past Leon. When she looked back in front of her, she came to a halt as she held Nicole, seeing zombies walk towards them. "Ugh," she muttered, looking for a place to go. "Hurry Leon!" she shouted over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 pm

Leon looked back to her. "Head to the sporting goods area and find a gun! I'll meet you there!"He called and took a step back as the tentacle like tail swung toward him. Leon rolled out of the way, noticing a claw at the tip. It reminded him of the types of claws trenchy had back at the police station a few years ago. When he looked back to where the attack came from, he saw a seemingly ordinary cat, if by ordinary you mean, bug-like with rotted flesh, creamy white eyes that glowed in the dim light a menacing tail and scythe legs. Leon's eyes widen as he stood up slowly. "Oh boy.."He muttered, bracing himself for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Claire nodded, dodging the zombies and running towards the sporting goods store. Great, that was pretty much on the other half of the mall... Claire muttered a swear under her breath, running past zombies. They tried to grab her, but she'd either step behind an object or duck quickly. The whole time on the way there, Nicole screamed. Dear god, does this girl ever stay quiet? Finally reaching the store, she ran into there, panting and her arms tired from holding Nicole. She set her done and took a hold of her hand, trying to breathe. Looking around, she speed walked through the store. Finding the gun area, she ran up to the glass counter and saw some hand guns, and what not. She looked around, finding a pole that usually connected to a rope and another pole in order to block things so people could trespass. "Back up Nicole," she said, Nicole nodding and doing so. She slammed it into the glass counter, shards of glass flying everywhere. "Nicole, go to that shelf and grab me a back pack," Claire said. Nicole walked over to the shelf and stood there, looking at them. "Do you want the pink one, or the bla-" she said, but Claire cut her off. "Just any back pack is fine Nicole!" she grumbled. Nicole snatched the black one and ran to Claire, giving it to her. Claire quickly grabbed the outdoor backpack and loaded it with ammo and handguns. She put it on her shoulders and grabbed a pack of shotgun shells, snatching two shot guns and loading them. "Hopefully he meets us here in one piece," Claire teased, Nicole wincing as she didn't find it funny.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Leon held the pole up as he heard a sinister hissing purr. The creature's pincer-like fangs moving in and out. "Nice kitty."Leon muttered but to pounced. Leon swung the pole as hard as he could, causing the creature to going flying into the wall with a thump. It landed on it's feet standing on the wall.It crawled up to the ceiling as the dim flickering made it nearly impossible to spot. "Great. So much for going for a quick win."He muttered with a sigh. He looked around the room to find something he could use.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

The sound of two piercing gun shots could be heard, soon followed by a thump as something slammed into the ground. Claire walked in and tossed the shotgun at Leon. "Nicole convinced me to come back and save your ass," she said, teasingly smiling at him. "I got many guns and ammo in the backpack, so we should be good for quite awhile, though I suggest we don't waste a bullet on a zombie unless if needed," she said, looking at the dead mutated cat. "Gross," Nicole screamed, hiding behind Claire's leg. "Ditto..." Claire said, looking at the ugly thing. "I've always hated cats," she said, laughing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:57 pm

Leon looked back in surprise as he heard the gunfire. He caught the shot gun then looked back at the remains of the creature. "Yeah..thanks...I always did think of you as a dog person."He replied. "Did you find that scope?"He asked.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:03 pm

Claire sighed and shook her head. "I couldn't find it. perhaps I didn't look around good enough, but it wasn't in any of the compartments I thought it would be," she said, looking down at Nicole. "Hey don't touch that thing Nicole!" she said, Nicole abruptly pulling her hand away from it.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Leon nodded. "Right. Guess we have to go back..otherwise we'll be no match for those things.."He replied, walking ahead. He was now on the defensive. Who knows how mny other strange monsters were running around in here.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Claire followed behind him, Nicole running up to Claire and holding onto her coat. Claire drew her gun up, ready just in case things got out of hands. Her blue eyes scanned the mall, watching zombies trudge around the place. They were everywhere. It made her completely sick.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

"Finding that scope is going to be like finding the cheese at the end of the maze..."He muttered sidestepping each zombie as he continued to the gunshop. It had to be in the hunting shop if it wasnt in the gunstore. There was usually a vault somewhere that had the more usefull weapons like explosives.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:22 pm

"You can say that again," Claire muttered, referring to what Leon had said. "Leon? What does a scope look like? I want to help look for it too!" Nicole said, running up to stand by his side.
Back to top Go down
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:33 pm

"Kinda like bannoculars but theres only one long one."He tried to explain. He knew that if he saw it he'd know. He looked around to see if any of the monsters other than zombies were after them before moving on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Forgotten Holiday~   ~Forgotten Holiday~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Forgotten Holiday~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Other Places. :: Mall-
Jump to: