Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
City in ruins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
City in ruins Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
City in ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
City in ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
City in ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
City in ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
City in ruins Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
City in ruins I_vote_lcapCity in ruins I_voting_barCity in ruins I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

City in ruins

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemesis

Nemesis

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:33 pm

Nemesis, the T-02 was a bio weapon that was an upgraded Tyrant. There were many attempts in experaments but he came out to be the most inteligent, with the ability to use weapons and take orders, without weakening his physical strength. He was sent into Raccoon City for only one purpose. To destroy all that remained of the S.T.A.R.S members. He was dropped from a chopper in a pod and was released and he began his hunt. "S.T.A.R.S!" He growled and walked toward the hospital where an attache case held his weapons. He found it and put together his rocket launcher. He put it on his back and walked out through the ruined streets that were in flames, slamming any zombies in his way, using his rocket launcher as a powerful sledge, which cracked their skulls. His milky white eye scanned the area for any of his targets.
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Claire had heard a booming noise, frightened. All she had was a sawed off shotgun and a small worthless handgun. She lowered her panting and walked around the edge of a building, pausing in front of an iron fence. She looked down a saw a hole in it near the bottom, so she threw her gun before her on the other side and got down on her knees, laying down on her stomach. She army crawled through it, scuffing up her clothes with dirt. When she got up, she brushed herself off quickly and snatched her shotgun up, running to where the noise came from. Stopping behind a building, she ever so slightly peeked over the wall, her eyes widening at the sight. Such a monster it was. It was horrifying to look at, and she gasped. "What the hell...is that?!" she questioned breathlessly, convulsively shaking.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Nemesis

Nemesis

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Nemesis stopped at a gate and slammed yet annother zombie. He glanced back and saw someone peak around the corner. He turned. "S.T.A.R.S!"He growled. He knew his targets in the RPD's STARS and he also knew their reletives. This was all in his training as a B.O.W. His large black boots thumped against the pavement as he approached. Each of his breaths sounding of low growls. If she was related to a S.T.A.R.S member then chances are she would lead him to the S.T.A.R.S or at least draw them out. Nemesis was now targetting Claire.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:21 pm

Also in the area was Jill, who had been patroling that particular spot for a few hours. She raised a hand and pulled it through her hair, beginning to tire after the day. Suddenly, she heard a booming nearby, and tensed up, drawing her gun. She crept around behind a building, and to her surprise, found another woman already standing there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=137573151
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Hearing the sound of foot steps, Claire quickly turned around, the gun pointing -to her surprise - at another woman. Claire lowered her gun, looking at her carefully. "Sorry..." she apologized quietly. "Thought you were one of those things out there..." Claire's eyes looked around for any zombies, but didn't see any in the area they were in. "Claire Redfield, you?" Claire said as she looked back, holding out her hand out at the woman before her.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com
Nemesis

Nemesis

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm

Nemesis growled as he swatted a zombie out of his way and headed straight for Claire. Then he spotted her. Jill. A member of STARS. Nemesis began walking omniously in their direction, ready to attack. "S.T.A.R.S!"He growled.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:13 pm

"Jill Valentine." Jill replied to Claire, turning to face Nemesis and shaking her hand at the same time. She raised her gun and looked back over her shoulder at her fellow human. "Are those loaded?" she questioned, referring to Claire's guns.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=137573151
Sponsored content

City in ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: City in ruins   City in ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

City in ruins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Raccoon City-
Jump to: