Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Leon S. Kennedy I_vote_lcapLeon S. Kennedy I_voting_barLeon S. Kennedy I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Leon S. Kennedy I_vote_lcapLeon S. Kennedy I_voting_barLeon S. Kennedy I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Leon S. Kennedy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon S. Kennedy
Admin
Leon S. Kennedy

Leon S. Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Leon S. Kennedy   Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:52 pm

[img][/img]
~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Leon

Middle Name: Scott

Last Name: Kennedy

Race/Ethnicity: caucasian

Blood Type: A

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Caucasian light tan

Height:5'10 (178cm)

Weight:155 lbs

Clothing:Leon wears a short-sleeved forest green 5.11 shirt, black 5.11 pants, black combat boots, and a brown woollen jacket. He sports a variety equipment and gear around his waist, including a buttpack (used to hold loose supplies), double pistol mag pouches, navigation light, rappel, and radio pouch. A drop leg holster is strapped to his thigh, and he also wears a brown leather shoulder holster.

Other:

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: To survive the nightmare that was once raccoon city and destroy the virus that started it once and for all.

Personality: As an officer he was strict with rules and followed his job to the latter but ever since he became an agent he was not as uptight and was known to make wisecracks to annoy his enemies. He'll never leave his friends to die and always looks for a way to get everyone out alive.

History:
September 29, 1998, Leon went late to Raccoon City for his assignment, on the first day in the force, he made an embarrassing move of oversleeping. So, with the sun already having set he headed to Racoon City to begin his duties. Entering through a highway that was seemingly abandoned by the U.S. Military, who were to blockade the area. When he late arrived, the majority of the city's police officers were already dead and most of the citizens had already turned into zombies. After his first encounter with the living dead, Leon met with another survivor, Claire Redfield, who had arrived in the city in search of her missing brother, Chris. Together, Leon and Claire decided to seek refuge within the R.P.D.'s headquarters, but after arriving there, they get separated when Leon's police car gets destroyed, both of them barely getting out of the vehicle alive when a truck driven by an infected crashed into it, forcing the two to search for a way out of the city separately.

During his probe of the R.P.D. precinct, Leon meets another survivor named Ada, a woman who claimed she was looking for her missing boyfriend. They soon formed a bond, and Leon even took a bullet for her, fired by Annette Birkin. Leon and Ada managed to fight against most of the enemies but soon Ada is wounded by a mutated William Birkin's claw. During that time, Leon had found out from Annette Birkin that Ada was actually a spy and only came to steal the G-virus. However Leon doesn't believe this until Ada tells him so. Ada is attacked by a T-103 Tyrant (see: Canon in Resident Evil) and was mortally wounded. She then told him the truth about everything. Ada shortly falls into unconsciousness which Leon mistakes for death. However, at the near end, a mysterious figure (with Ada's voice and silhouette) helps Leon (or Claire) by giving them a rocket launcher to help defeat the Tyrant. Leon is reunited with Claire and the two (along with William Birkin's daughter, Sherry) make their escape through a secret railway and then escape via the train, leaving the mutated Birkin to be destroyed in the self-destruct sequence.

Anti-UmbrellaFollowing the Raccoon City incident, Claire continues her search for Chris while Leon looked after Sherry. Leon joins a U.S. government agency, participating in numerous classified missions over the next five years. Through harsh training, pushing himself to the limit, Leon has changed from hapless rookie to one of the top agents in the world.

In November 1998, Leon sends Ark Thompson out to investigate Umbrella's facilities on Sheena Island. The following month, Claire sets out to Europe to continue her search for Chris. While on Rockfort Island, Claire sends Leon an e-mail, asking him to inform Chris of her location. He does so and Chris heads out to find her.

Operation Javier
Leon clad in his Special Operations uniform during Operation Javier, 2002.“ The virus continues to grow... Altering its form, strengthening perpetually until the day comes when it can be destroyed. ”

In 2002, before the destruction of the Russian branch of Umbrella, Leon was sent to a small South American country as part of a secret military detachment after the headquarters were informed that a former researcher from Umbrella contacted a man named Javier Hidalgo in a small South American state. Due to the difficult nature of the operation, Jack Krauser, a seasoned operative with a history of brave service, was selected to be Leon’s partner.

Krauser and Leon were sent on a mission by the U. S. government to infiltrate this small South American country. Finding Javier was their objective since he was a drug lord who has taken de-facto control over a large area of jungle. He ruled the entire area absolutely. The small government was unable to do anything about Javier’s control of the drug trade, so Krauser and Leon have been called in. The U.S. government had received information that a former Umbrella researcher had somehow entered the region. Sources indicated that something strange was going on, but no accurate information could be obtained. Unwilling to risk a biohazard incident, a secret military agency paired Leon and Krauser and sent them into this volatile region to determine what, if anything, was going on.

They later found themselves having to cooperate as a two-man cell in a t-virus outbreak. Leon also met a mysterious girl called Manuela, who seemed to be the only survivor of the village, though it was unknown why she didn't escape. Manuela turned out to be Javier's daughter; she contracted a rare disease, and was kept alive by her father through the Veronica virus. While exploring Javier's compound, Leon opened up to Krauser about his hellish night in Racoon City, as well as Claire's encounter with the Veronica virus to explain how Umbrella's B.O.W.s worked.

Eventually, Leon and Krauser fought Javier after the crime lord combined himself with a plant infected with the Veronica virus. Manuela assisted them by unleashing the effects of the virus on her father. Javier was killed, and Manuela was taken into government custody. Leon lost his partnership with Krauser after the latter is discharged from a injury during the mission. In 2002, Leon learned that his former partner died in an accident.

Los Illuminados incident
Leon as a Secret Service agent, 2004“ Guess that's a local's way of breaking the ice. Anyway, you know what this is all about. My assignment is to search for the President's missing daughter. ”
—Leon to a pair of Spanish police officers assigned to him.[1]

In 2004, a 27-year-old Leon was assigned to the United States Secret Service. He is assigned to guard President Graham's family, but when the President's daughter, Ashley Graham, is kidnapped, Leon's first mission is to track her down. Information gathered pointed to the kidnappers being located in a remote area of Spain. Leon investigates on his own, along with two members of the local police. Unfortunately, it seems something bizarre has happened to the local townsfolk and after the two officers disappear (they are eventually found dead), Leon finds himself relying on his skills once again in a deadly fight for survival. Leon learns from his superiors that the perpetrators are a group called "Los Illuminados" (from Spanish, meaning "The Enlightened"), a religious cult led by a man named Osmund Saddler. This cult uses a mysterious parasitic organism known as "las Plagas" (Spanish for "the Plagues") to take control of the local townsfolk, as well as many others around the area, such as a group of Mercenaries. Although a seemingly hopeless situation, the fanatical cult finds the formidable Leon to be more than they bargained for as he foils attempt after attempt to kill him. During the course of his mission, Leon is helped by Luis Sera, a man who is revealed to be a researcher who used to work for Saddler, but betrayed him. Leon also once again has a chance encounter with Ada, who is also involved in this incident. She provides assistance to Leon, but has a fight of her own to battle out, as well. Leon is assisted by Ingrid Hunnigan, an information analyst and fellow government official via a communicator. As Leon progresses, however, he finds the transmission hijacked by the cult and he is forced to fend for himself.

Leon eventually finds Ashley in a church and he becomes responsible for her safety as the two make their way around Los Illuminados-controlled area. It is revealed, however, that both Leon and Ashley have been injected with the Plagas and are now in a race against time to find a cure for this before they are forever turned into Saddler's slaves. Acquiring weapons from a mysterious merchant, Leon manages to fight his way through many harrowing perils within the local village and a mysterious Castle run by the cult. He eventually fights against two of Saddler's underlings, village chief Bitores Mendez and the Castle's castellan, Ramon Salazar. Leon also confronts his former comrade, Jack Krauser, who was now working as a double agent for both a mystery party and Saddler. It is revealed that this mysterious third player in the conflict is none other than Albert Wesker, whom Ada is also working for. Unknown to Leon, a secret battle is being waged behind the scenes, which is explored in Ada's unlockable scenario, "Separate Ways". Eventually, Ashley is abducted and Leon must race against time to rescue her before her Plaga fully develops, not to mention his own. With continued support from Ada, Leon fights his way through a local military base, where Saddler and the cult have taken refuge. Fighting against both a deadly enemy and the enemy within, this battle tests all of Leon's strength and skill. Leon fights against Krauser for the last time and eventually saves Ashley and himself after removing Las Plagas from within them by use of a special radiation machine developed by Luis late during his mission. Afterwards, Leon battles Saddler in his true form and, with Ada's help (who provides him with a specialized rocket launcher), is able to put an end to him and his plot.

After the battle, Ada takes the Plagas sample from Leon at gunpoint and makes her getaway, but gives Leon and Ashley a means to escape, as well, via a jet-ski. Ashley invites Leon to her residence for "overtime", but Leon politely declines. Despite this turn of events, after completing his mission, he talks with Hunnigan, who finally manages to re-establish contact. He compliments her on her appearance (she isn't wearing any glasses at this point) and lightly flirts with her by asking for her number, to which she rejects his advances and reminds him that he's "still on duty". Upon being left in the dust by a second woman, Leon can only reply with an angry look, "...story of my life."
Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Leon S. Kennedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon S. Kennedy   Leon S. Kennedy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:38 pm

~APPROVED~

x3
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com

Leon S. Kennedy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Character Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: