Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Claire Redfield. I_vote_lcapClaire Redfield. I_voting_barClaire Redfield. I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Claire Redfield. I_vote_lcapClaire Redfield. I_voting_barClaire Redfield. I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Claire Redfield.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Claire Redfield. Empty
PostSubject: Claire Redfield.   Claire Redfield. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:35 am

Spoiler:
~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name: Claire

Middle Name: N/A

Last Name: Redfield

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Blood Type: O

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair: Claire's hair is an auburn brown color and is always tied back in a pony tail.

Eyes: Ice blue:)

Skin: Claire has a beautiful complexion; it isn't pale, nor too tan, but in between.

Height: 166 centimetres (5.4 ft)

Weight: 52.4 kilograms (116 lb)

Clothing: Claire Redfield has many outfits in her wardrobe, most revealing her signiture color red. In The first picture (above) Claire is seen wearing black under armor with a red vest over it, and wearing a pair if short cropped Jean shorts. Beneath the shorts she wears black spandex shorts, abd then a pair of mahogany knee-high cowgirl styled boots. Around her waist she wears a brown gun holster, the holster wrapped around her waist in a slanted manner.

In the second picture (above) Claire is seen wearing a short red vest; on the back of the vest it shows a girl with long hair and an old-fashioned face helmet holding a long staff and wings on each side, and above the girl it says Let Me Live. Under her vest she wears a skin tight black shirt, somewhat covering most of her cleavage. Moving down, she is wearing a pair of jeans and a brown belt, with a pair of normal black boots that are hidden within the pant legs of the jeans.

Other: With both outfits, Claire wears a pair of black fingerless glaves. In her second outfit she wears a thick black choker.

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals: To find Chris Redfield, her brother.

Personality: Claire, above everything, is a level-headed, kind, and gentle person. Throw her into any situation and she'll be calm and collected, so long as her family and friends aren't getting hurt or zombies aren't biting her face off. She's determined to keep everyone around her safe, putting them before herself and doing anything in her power to protect them.

She's not always so nice, though. Claire isn't afraid to fight, and does what she has to in order to get what she wants. In a life or death situation, she's quick to do what she needs to in order to survive, and is extremely smart when it comes to staying alive and escaping. She has a thing for motorcycles, despite her motherly behavior, and most likely wouldn't mind hanging around the guys simply because she's also is a fan of teasing and poking fun.

History:

Claire Redfield is the younger sister of former S.T.A.R.S. member Chris Redfield. Claire is an avid motorcyclist, and a member of Terra Save. She was present in Raccoon City during the T-Virus outbreak.

Early Life

Claire is the younger sister of Chris Redfield. Their parents are never seen or mentioned in the games but the novels state that they died in a car crash. At the age of 17, Chris joined the US Air Force. At the age of 18, Claire went to a university to study. After hearing the news about the mansion incident in the Arklay Mountains, Claire heads to Raccoon City to seek out her brother.
Claire arrived in Raccoon City in search of her brother, but found something much worse. After she is saved from nearly being eaten alive by a virus zombie by Leon S. Kennedy, Claire and Leon hatch a plan to get out of Raccoon City as soon as they can. After being separated by a zombified trucker, Claire and Leon headed towards the police station, from opposite directions, where they hoped to rendezvous. Claire manages to get into the Raccoon City Police Department, where she met an injured police officer, Marvin Branagh, who told her that they lost contact with her brother Chris, and his comrades, Jill, Barry, Brad and Rebecca 10 days ago.

Claire explores the deserted police station and finds Chris's Diary in the S.T.A.R.S. office, telling her that Chris is no longer in Raccoon City, as he went to the Umbrella HQ in Paris and asking Claire to forgive him for not informing her as to where he's going. Claire eventually runs into the corrupt Chief Irons and twelve-year-old Sherry Birkin, the daughter of two important Umbrella researchers, William Birkin and Annette Birkin. Claire encountered Annette on at least one occasion, during which she accused Claire of being a spy for Umbrella.

As Sherry and Claire looked for a way out of the city, they were stalked by the mutated Birkin. Whilst inside the sewers, Sherry and Claire were separated, during which time Sherry was found by Birkin and infected with the G-virus. Upon reuniting, Claire attempted to find a cure for Sherry within Umbrella's underground labs. While in the laboratory, Claire ran into Annette one more time, before William arrives and fatally wounds his former wife.

Before dying, Annette gave Claire the instructions for creating the G-virus antidote. Claire contacts Leon to take Sherry to an escape train before the lab self-destruct sequence activated. She creates the antidote and, when finished, attempts to flee. However, she was thwarted once again by Birkin, forcing her to fight the monster and incapacitate it. Claire then rushed to the train, joined Leon, and successfully administered the vaccine to Sherry. Unfortunately, Birkin, now a gigantic, amorphous blob, attacked the train, thus triggering another self-destruct sequence. Claire, Leon, and Sherry escaped moments before the train exploded, destroying Birkin once and for all. Not long after their escape, Leon urged her to leave them and go search for her brother.

Rockfort Island Outbreak

Three months after her escape from Raccoon City, Claire infiltrated Umbrella's Paris facility in search of her lost brother, Chris. At some point in her investigation, her presence was detected and a security team was dispatched along with a military chopper to eliminate her. After evading the security force, and having narrowly evaded helicopter gunfire, she was ambushed by the team's remainder, and captured by Rodrigo Juan Raval. She was then taken to Rockfort Island to be imprisoned. Due to her strong will to survive and to find her brother she was able to again find her way through the island once it had been attacked by an unknown enemy. Another viral outbreak happened on the island. During her attempt to escape, Claire ran into Steve Burnside, another prisoner on the island, and the two eventually joined forces. Soon, after finding out that Umbrella was spying on her brother she contacted Leon to tell him and to come get them (as Steve checked her out). During this time, Claire also encountered Alfred Ashford, who insisted that Claire had led enemy forces to the base, and who then released multiple B.O.W's to stop her. Claire also had a run-in with her brother's old rival, Albert Wesker , who decided to leave her as "bait" to get Chris to arrive at the island. As all of this happened, Claire soon found out about Alexia Ashford, and had a supposed run-in with "her", only to be saved by Steve, who then shot "Alexia", revealing that it was none other than Alfred, calling him a "cross-dressing freak". As the two found a cargo plane to escape the island, Alfred then sent out the T-078 Tyrant to deal with the two survivors, and also had the plane's auto-pilot redirected, sending the two survivors directly to Antarctica. Upon arriving at the base, Claire and Steve found that the entire facility had been infected by the t-Virus. They managed to locate an Australian research base nearby. After having one last showdown with Alfred, she and Steve used a snowmobile to escape the Australian base, but were forced to deal with Nosferatu before leaving. Things seemed fine as the two headed for the base, until a dying Alfred managed to awaken the hybernating Alexia from stasis, who then held them captive.

When Chris finally arrived at the Antarctic facility he managed to rescue Claire, but was separated from her once again by Alexia. To make matters worse, Claire soon found Steve, who had been infected with the t-Veronica virus, thus causing him to mutate. Claire was forced to escape from the monster, only to be nearly killed by a giant tentacle. Steve suddenly came to his senses, and freed Claire, only to be mortally wounded in the process. As he reverted back to his human form, he confessed his love to Claire, and died by her side.

Though emotionally distraught from what happened to Steve, Claire managed to give Chris instructions for initializing a self-destruct sequence, before eventually reuniting with him. After Chris killed the mutated form of Alexia once and for all, he attempted to escape with Claire, only to be interrupted by Wesker. Once their confrontation was over, Chris and Claire evacuated in a harrier, determined to bring Umbrella down, once and for all.
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com

Claire Redfield.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Character Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: