Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Resident Evil RPG Rules. I_vote_lcapResident Evil RPG Rules. I_voting_barResident Evil RPG Rules. I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Resident Evil RPG Rules. I_vote_lcapResident Evil RPG Rules. I_voting_barResident Evil RPG Rules. I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Resident Evil RPG Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Resident Evil RPG Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil RPG Rules.   Resident Evil RPG Rules. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 2:15 am

Alright, here are the rules so listen up:

1.)You may not be superior.

2.)You cannot dodge every hit, c'mon, be realistic and take a couple hits.

3.)Respect others, don't make fun of them if they have something weird about their character.

4.)No spamming. I will ban your ass if you spam.

5.)You can only make two characters, a hero/heroin, and a villian. That is if you want to.

6.)If you die, that sucks. Somehow, you'll come back I guess. You can die in one topic and still be alive in the other topics.

7.)Cursing is allowed, just don't go too far. If you do, you may be banned for an hour or so.

8.)Please, keep sexual things down and to yourself.

9.)Kissing is allowed, just don't go to far. Get a room if you do.

10.)If a member is being harassed some how, I'll ban you for a short period of time.

11.)No one-sentenced posts are allowed. That is gay. They must be three sentences or a paragraph or more if you decide to.

12.)No double posting.

13.)You may only start out with a hand gun and a knife, you'll be able to gather different weapons later on during role playing.

14.)
Please use correct punctuation, grammar, capitalization, and spell correctly. No text talking.

And....last but not least, the most important rule is......have a one hell of a time!
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com

Resident Evil RPG Rules.
Page 1 of 1