Resident Evil RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No matter how gifted you are.. You alone cannot change what lies ahead... Welcome to Resident Evil RPG.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Administration of Resident Evil RPG

Photobucket Photobucket

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» how to get fans on facebook page xg
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:59 am by Guest

» buying facebook fans f8
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:05 pm by Guest

» Chopper [ W.I. P ]
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm by Chopper

» Hunting grounds
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 pm by Nemesis

» another human?
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:36 pm by labelisa kesaku

» black as kinght
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» cool resident evil scenes
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» wow wtf!!!
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

» Survival is the first priority
Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:38 pm by Leon S. Kennedy

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:01 pm
Top posters
Leon S. Kennedy
Labelisa kesaku I_vote_lcapLabelisa kesaku I_voting_barLabelisa kesaku I_vote_rcap 
Claire Redfield
Labelisa kesaku I_vote_lcapLabelisa kesaku I_voting_barLabelisa kesaku I_vote_rcap 
labelisa kesaku
Albert Wesker
Nemesis
Rebecca Chambers
Micheal
Jill Valentine
Maliferous
Billy Coen
Affiliates
free forum

Forum

Labelisa kesaku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
labelisa kesaku

labelisa kesaku

Labelisa kesaku Empty
PostSubject: Labelisa kesaku   Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:28 am

[img][/img]
~Basic~
~Tell us who you are.

Given Name:
Labelisa

Middle Name:
ann

Last Name:
kesaku

Race/Ethnicity:
Asian?

Blood Type:
O+

.:Appearance:.
~Show us how you Look.

Hair:
blond

Eyes:
green

Skin:
pale, porcelain

Height:

Weight:

Clothing:
faded pink dress with gray stockings and converse. wares a messenger bag that has one book in it and a few medical supplies.

Other:

-Life-
~Tell us about yourself.

Plans/Goals:
was to be come the owner of the library, now its just to stay alive as long as she can

librarian

Personality:
helpful to humans, willing to give then a hand but doesnt really believe in second chances. zombies, doesn't even give then a chance to growl (lol or what ever they do)

History:
labelisa was a librarian until 1989, when she found the city to be overrun with zombies, fearing for her life, she fled to the only safe haven she had. The library.
At first she thought that the library was safe but later found out that this wasn't the case, because somehow they managed to get in. Fearing for her life, she to the attic, the only way up there being a tall latter. as soon as she reached the top, she looked down and noticed they had started climb right after her, not thinking and being scared, she pushed the latter down. leaving her trapped in the attic, where she thought she was safe. she search though the attic, there was mostly books but there was on thing that couch her eye, it was a long metal pipe that was just laying against the wall, she picked it up and found it easy to swing and it could do some damage. she looked out the window finding the site so horrible, zombies everywhere, people screaming, and calling for help, she had to close up all the windows and hide behind a few boxes and crates. she stayed there for a while, but eventually found a way out safely, now she is still looking for a way to safety.

Back to top Go down
Claire Redfield
Admin
Claire Redfield

Labelisa kesaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Labelisa kesaku   Labelisa kesaku Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 am

~APPROVED~
Back to top Go down
https://residentevilrpg.darkbb.com

Labelisa kesaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Resident Evil RPG :: Character Creations. :: Character Creations.-
Jump to: